Why Writing Matters — Know it from a novice writer
Everyone starts writing as a ‘novice’ writer. By reading so many articles of popular writers and their experiences, I can assure myself that the journey to becoming a recognized writer will not be a cup of tea.
Writing day and night, submitting to different magazines and publications, investigating other subjects, and reading articles to enhance their writing are just a few of the topics that professional authors have written about.
If you don’t know why you’re writing, it doesn’t matter, it’s simply a Moo Point (Cow’s viewpoint).
So why must you start writing:
- To make Money: As a beginner writer, my objective is the same as everyone else’s: to make some side money by writing articles. However, the road to becoming a writer hasn’t been easy, and it takes a lot more effort than what’s shown in movies.
- To make a career: Most people don’t realize that authors may earn up to $1000 per month, but only the top 10% of online bloggers and magazine writers make that handsome money. It’s like the stock market, where the top 10% make handsome money.
- To open the reader’s heart: A writer should attempt to unlock the heart of a reader since they are holding too much in themselves, which is why you want them to disclose their hearts. When a reader reads your blog, he or she should feel free from worldly problems.
- To meet new people: To gain recognition as a writer, you must expose your work to a wide range of people and receive both critical and positive feedback. This way you meet new individuals and learn what today’s audience wants in terms of entertainment as a consequence of this engagement. Because the writing industry is always developing, writers must adapt to the demands of their audience.
- To help people: You must have something to offer your readers. People read blogs and articles to learn something that will help them in their daily lives and careers. So, write blogs that offer solutions to the most common difficulties individuals face.
- For Hobby: No matter what your goals are in life, writing is a great pastime. It can transform your life for the better and help you live a happy life; just keep your heart open when writing, don’t worry about how it sounds, just express what’s inside you.
- Challenge Yourself: Creating content may be a challenge since it requires the writer to be creative and to think on their feet and when you’re a professional, you must provide excellent material because that’s what your reader wants to see.
All the things I’d like to examine as a novice writer are listed here. Begin writing and have confidence in yourself if you want to make a living from it. The only thing you need to do is write, and don’t worry about the results.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.